HydraFacialMD is a medical-strength facial with instant, long-lasting results. HydraFacial MD is one of the most innovative, non-laser facial rejuvenation treatments available.
Ideal for most anyone, HydraFacial MD can improve:
- Acne, oily skin, clogged and enlarged pores
- Sun Damage, fine lines and uneven skin tone
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Skin clarity, resilience and firmness
HydraFacial MD 4-in-1 technology exfoliates, rejuvenates, improves acne and hydrates skin. It removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing.
Why HydraFacial MD?
- No peeling, no downtime, no discomfort
- Sessions typically are 45 minutes
- Immediate, visible results
- Results last much longer than regular facials
- Results are cumulative with a series
- Effective for every skin type
- Addresses specific skin concerns
- The most powerful non-invasive treatment
Who is HydraFacial MD for?
HydraFacial MD is designed for all skin types, including dark and sensitive skin. The HydraFacial MD Treatment is not only highly effective at improving overall skin health, but also excellent for remedying:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Elasticity & Firmness
- Skin Tone Evenness & Vibrancy
- Skin Texture
- Hyperpigmentation/Photo Damage
- Oily/Congested Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Advanced Signs of Aging
How long do results last and how many HydraFacial MD treatments are needed?
Results last 5-7 days when a single treatment is done, longer when a series is done. We recommend 1 treatment per month for maintenance, this way your skin will always look its best. For acne, enlarged or clogged pores and sun damage your Aesthetician will guide you in a treatment plan that will work best for you.
Additional HydraFacial MD Options:
- DermaBuilder™ peptide complex to stimulate collagen production and improve cellular strength
- Britenol Brightening Treatment rapidly & effectively diminishes the appearance of brown spots, sun spots, and hyperpigmentation
- Growth Factors to promote tissue repair and regeneration while stimulating collagen and elastin fibers for firmer skin
“If you want to relax, watch the clouds pass by if you’re laying on the grass, or sit in front of the creek; just doing nothing and having those still moments is what really rejuvenates the body…”.